Our resume process is easy. As an executive, manager or mid-career professional, simply having a laundry list of job description statements put together as your resume will not get you noticed by employers or get you interviews. What you need is a resume that:
- is uniquely branded and tells YOUR story.
- shows how you deliver value to your employer.
- addresses your future employer’s needs.
Click on the link below to get a quick glimpse of our 1-2-3 process!
Our Resumes Are Professionally Designed, NOT merely typed!
We create customized, keyword rich resumes. We invest time with our clients so that we can understand their goals, work history and accomplishments. We also make the additional effort to gather vital information about the clients’ area of expertise and the industry they work in. This information helps us create a professional resume that reflects the clients’ accomplishments and emphasizes the value that they can bring to a company. See below for our Getting Started Today process:
We are committed to achieving your career goals, so contact us Now! Call (647) 930-4763 to schedule a time to discuss your current situation and your career goal.
If your resume is not ready for your job search, it’s time to hire an award-winning Certified Career Coach & Professional Resume Writer.
Getting Started Today!
- Personal Assessment: We will discuss your industry skills, experience and your career goals, and if necessary administer an assessment.
- Customized Resume and Career Services: Working with a certified member of our team, we will provide a customized resume and other career marketing documents as requested (Leadership Addendum, LinkedIn Profile, Networking, and Thank You Letters).
- Social Media and Your Job Search: If you already have other online profiles such as Twitter and Google Plus, we coach you on how to use them effectively.
- Coaching & Support: Take advantage of our professional resume and coaching services where we coach you on all aspects of the job search and interview process, including networking and salary negotiation.
Once you have made the decision to have us as your career partner, the process is easy as 1-2-3!
- Give us a call at (647) 930-4763 to schedule a time to discuss your current situation and your career goal.
- We will ask that you send us your current resume, cover letter, one job posting, and any additional information you may have that will be relevant to creating your customized resume and cover letter. This could include a copy of your last performance appraisal, or anything that showcases your accomplishments and contributions.
- We will then schedule a one-hour resume strategy session, conducted by telephone, to go through our success questionnaire and ensure we have everything to begin working with you.
Full payment is due prior to the start of your project. Our preferred method of payment is by Email Money Transfer or PayPal (online credit card).
Deliverables: The turnaround time for your first draft will be approximately 10-15 business days after making your payment and supplying the relevant information.
We provide two rounds of editing. Once you have approved the draft, we will finalize your project and transmit it to you.
Our Client Service Agreement spells out in detail how we work, how we are paid and when to expect your project.
As you may have already surmised, we believe in the uniqueness of each individual. As such, we do not use resume templates, neither are we a cookie-cutter, resume factory. We take the time to ask you the right questions that will enable us to craft your resume and make sure it mirrors your achievements and your value to the employer.
We thank you for visiting our website and look forward to welcoming you as a client.
If you are are looking for a resume quick fix, we cannot help you. But, if you are serious about landing the job you deserve, and are willing to invest in yourself, we can definitely help. Give us a call @ (647) 930-4763.
“Hiring a Professional Makes Good Career Sense”
Sample comments from our clients:
Thank you for your skills in doing the Resume and Cover Letter considering the short time constraints. The President of the prospect company (my new company) said it was the best he had ever seen. I enjoyed working with you as you provided a casual, relaxed atmosphere, that allowed me to express my goals and dreams. The survey and information you provided was comprehensive and forced me to rethink who I am, what I have to offer and reevaluate my path forward…
Lyndon (Vice President)
Wow! I would certainly hire this person in a minute! You did a great job on my resume.
Corinne (National Account Manager/Senior Sales Representative)
Hi Daisy, just want to let you know that I have now secured a job on the medical oncology unit of the Memorial Hospital. I start on Jan 3rd. Thanks again for your help with my winning resume. They were very impressed and the interview went so well they offered me the job on the spot!!! Thanks again.
Valerie H. (Registered Nurse)
Samples of our Work have been Published in the following books: